Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Things On Repeat

-1-
With all the facilities I have , it's easy to plan and arrange a trip for 20 people or more . I'm sure that I'm good enough to do it and God is always there to help me . So , it's going to be fun and everyone will love it and enjoy it to the fullest as usual .
.
-2-
.
No matter what " she " does or says , I'm ready to do it the way I want because that's how it should be done . Furthermore , I'll be creating a safety wall that will protect me from her negativity and prevent anger from reaching me .
.
-3-
.
Why is it fun to shop at Sultan centre at night ?
.
-4-
.
When you have something that's really beautiful , do u hide it and keep it for yourself or share it with others ? I know that I'll be getting " it depends " answers . But I'm just asking abt the concept .
.
-5-
.
Song Links :
.
.
لا شك أن أبو بكر مطرب عظيم بأغنياته و أداءه ، لكن هالعظمة تزداد لما تسمعه بالليل و بـأجواء معينة .. مع ناس تقدّر الطرب و ترتفع بضع سماوات معه
.
-6-
.
The More I write , The better I feel .

3 comments:

the tooth.fairy said...

Just make sure the "safety wall" doesn't turn into a gap that grows larger with time and then your relationship with her would grow colder ..

3- Because it's a form of tasakku3, there are so many things to choose from, and you really don't need anything, but you could buy something, go back home and use it right away.. That's enjoyable .. Even if it just was a new type of biscuit ..


4- I would write it in my diary, .. because I don't have friends that are good at appreciation or understanding.. Other than my diary, I might share it with my mum.


And thanks for the songs' selection ! ;p

Anonymous said...

way to go ;)

جنة الحواس said...

The Tooth Fairy

u have a good point here .. I'll use the wall only during planning this trip ...3ashan ma y9eer touch between me and her .

3- WoW ..khosh kalam ... U r so right ...

4- That says u only share beauties u have with ppl that deserve it and appreciate it .


Btw , everytime I open ur blog my pc or laptop gets attacked .. I think feeh virus min the items that u have on the side . Plz check this problem out .

ashwa ennech u commented today coz I really wanted to email u abt that but khayfa min emailech ykoon feeh shay ba3ad !

Soso ..

و البوست الياي ..منج و لج

;)